Friday, April 20, 2012

Twitter

I will admit it. I crossed over to the dark side a few days ago and got a twitter. @LeeAnnePedrick...follow me!

A few weeks ago, I was the biggest hater of twitter because of all the shit I have heard about drama on it. Team Sara, Team Tanya. It all seemed so stupid.  I feel like twitter is the place that respectful people go to in order to avoid putting a million obnoxious,complaining facebook statuses up.  I thank them for avoiding my news feed on facbook but it is still obnoxious to hear about it. 

However, because I didn't have a twitter, I felt very left out of the loop. I decided to get one and I'm actually happy that I did. I now tweet often and can vent to people who actually might care. I am still think some people are annoying to start drama on social networking sites, but I think that is something that I'll just have to get used to.  Our generation should be called Generation: social networks. There are way to many. Now that I have a twitter, I feel like I am even more addicted to my laptop an tablet than usual. 

1 comment: