Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Hate High School

There are no words to describe the amount of hatred I have for high school. I loathe it. I abhor it. I (enter synonym for hate here) it.  I cannot wait to go to college. I would go tomorrow if I could. I don't really like how teachers still expect us to do work when we've got like 9 weeks left of high school. No one has any motivation or care so why bother?

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired of school.  It's making my life suck so badly.  I just hate listening to the stupid drama that goes on, it gets tiring after awhile.  I've been in the same place for like 18 years of my life and I'm ready to move on.  It's time. I have no motivation for school left. And I'm having trouble finding any point in all of this.  I know that probably sounds bad but it's truly how I feel.

I am also very sick of hearing about everyone's drama all over ever social networking site. 


I just wanted to put a quick rant about life on here since it's been awhile since I've updated this.

No comments:

Post a Comment