Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Hate Prom...and School

Everybody is just freaking out over prom, including myself.  Now I really don't give a f*** where I go for pictures but when I make plans I want them to be kept.  Then my fricken date is a giant retard and tells his friends that he doesn't have any plans when in reality we all had plans.  This ruined everything and it's all his fault.  Thankfully I talked to a few people and everything's fine now.  But still it was really stupid and could've been completely avoided if it weren't for stupid boys. 

Also, prom court.  It's so overrated.  It's a popularity contest.  And people need to stop freaking out about it.  I don't understand why this year's prom has to be so stressful because it's really not a big deal and we should all be having fun not stressing.  It's our fricken senior year and everyone needs to calm down.  We all hate each other now.  It shows so much everyone is getting mad at each other.  I just wish everyone would be friends again.

1 comment:

  1. prom is going to be funnn, don't worry leeanneee:) making plans is always the worst part of dances

    ReplyDelete